Join Your Trackers Team!
You join a Trackers Team of fellow apprentices sharing in epic adventures while learning skills. Together your Team…
- Works with a Trackers Guide mentoring you and your team in traditional outdoor skills.
- Trains to be self-directed, empowered to craft your journey together as Trackers.
- Contributes to the greater community, helping younger Trackers, your families, and our elders.
- Forges a cohort of friends who are thoughtful and Truly Helpful to each other.
Learn Trackers Skills
Through monthly outdoor weekends you learn the skills of our four Trackers Guilds:
Rangers Guild - Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival Build shelters, light fires with no matches, and find water. Hone your archery skills at our range. Train in stealth scenarios to develop your awareness and tracking ability.
Wilders Guild - Folk Crafts & Wild PlantsMake fiber arts and folk crafts. Forage for wild plants and cook fantastic meals and feasts over outdoor campfires.
Mariners Guild - Fishing, Boating & Orienteering Embark on boating and fishing adventures. Learn essential water safety and rescue skills. Practice timeless methods of orienteering and navigation by the sun and stars.
Artisans Guild - Crafts, Movement & Trackers Lore Craft art from clay, leather, and wood. Create epic live-action story adventures. Delve into Trackers Lore and Legend. Play the Game of Tracking by honing your mindfulness and awareness.
As a Tracker you follow the trails of deer, elk, fox, and bobcats to discover their mysteries. You also learn to decode bird language, using forest songs and calls to help find other wildlife.
Explore the Program Schedule
Fall to Spring, 1 weekend a month
This program is made up of Weekend Adventure Days where your team explores and trains in the outdoors and Seasonal Gatherings where families can connect with each other. Schedule options below.
Choose DAY or OVERNIGHT
Weekend Adventure Days 8 total - Typically 1 Saturday a month (8:15 AM - 3:30 PM)
During Weekend Adventure Days you journey to the wilderness to train in skills with your Trackers Team and Guide.
Weekend Overnights 8 total - Typically 1 weekend a month, Friday (5:30 PM) to Sunday (3:30 PM)
During Weekend Overnights you journey to the wilderness to camp out and train with your Trackers Team and Guide. Stay in tents in the fall and spring and in cabins in winter. Weekend Overnights include:
- 7 weekends overnights learning Rangers, Wilders, Mariners & Artisans skills with Trackers Guides.
- 1 weekend overnight helping to lead the yearly Trackers Rendezvous for younger Trackers Teams.
Graduation Wrap our year together with a community potluck and BBQ.
Get a Trackers Teams Membership
Register and receive a Trackers Teams Membership for your full year (Sept - August). This includes:
- 8 Weekend Adventure Days, Graduation BBQ
- A Trackers T-Shirt, Trackers Woodcarving Guide & monthly Trackers Journal.
- 10% off other Trackers programs for the registered Trackers Apprentice. Includes all programs occurring from program start to the end of following summer. Cannot be combined with other discounts or scholarships.
Tuition - DAY
Tuition includes all Weekend Adventure Days and Seasonal Gatherings. Reserve your place with a $190 non-refundable deposit, then pay the remaining tuition in 9 monthly payments of $140 (total $1,450). Your first payment is due August 31.
Tuition - OVERNIGHT
Tuition includes all Weekend Adventure Days and Seasonal Gatherings. Reserve your place with a $223 non-refundable deposit, then pay the remaining tuition in 9 monthly payments of $334 (total $2,895). Your first payment is due August 31.
Returning Student Discount Apprentices returning from a previous program year (within Fall to Spring) receive a 15% discount. Use your discount code (emailed) or Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org to receive one.
Need Financial Help? We offer Opportunity & Merit Scholarships of 5% - 15% off. Up to a $200 discount off the full tuition. It's quick and easy to apply.
Please note, scholarships and multiple discounts cannot be combined.