Join Your Rovers Team!
Kids join friends and Trackers Guides sharing epic adventures and learning skills. Together in their Rovers Team, kids…
- Work with a Trackers Guide mentoring them and their team in outdoor skills.
- Train to be self-directed and stay safe while building skills to care for themselves and nature.
- Contribute to the community while practicing service for families and elders.
- Connect with friends who are learning to be thoughtful and Truly Helpful to each other.
Learn Trackers Skills
Through monthly outdoor weekends and evening meetups kids learn the skills of our four Trackers Guilds:
Rangers Guild - Stealth, Archery & Wilderness Survival Rovers learn outdoor skills of stealth, archery, and wilderness survival. They train in animal tracking, following the trails of bobcat, rabbit, red fox, and deer!
Wilders Guild - Animals, Folk Crafts & Wild Plants Rovers head to the farm to help care for our animal friends. They dig in the garden, forage for wild plants, and cook fantastic foods over the campfire.
Mariners Guild - Fishing, Waters Safety & Orienteering Rovers explore the rivers, lakes, and streams of our local waterways. They go fishing, catch frogs and crawdads, and cook up a Mariners feast.
Artisans Guild - Crafts, Movement & Trackers Lore Rovers craft from nature using clay, leather, wood, and more. They embark on epic stealth adventures, acting out imaginative tales that teach about the natural world.
As our Rovers grow to become Trackers, they follow the trails of deer, rabbits, and foxes to discover their mysteries. They also learn to decode bird language, using forest songs and calls to help find other wildlife.
Explore the Program Schedule
Fall to Spring, 1 weekend a month & 6 seasonal gatherings
This transported program is made up of Weekend Adventure Days exploring the outdoors and our optional Seasonal Family Gatherings Schedule options below.
Weekend Adventure Days 7 total - Typically 1 Saturday or Sunday a month (8:15 AM - 3:30 PM)
During Weekend Adventure Days we journey to the wild to train in skills with our Rovers Band. Weekend Adventure Days include:
- Ranger days include tracking, stealth, archery, and wilderness survival.
- Wilder days include meeting farm animals, plus harvesting and foraging wild foods.
- Mariner days include fishing, foraging, boating, rock climbing, and outdoor cooking.
- Artisan days include making folk arts and crafts and storytelling.
Graduation Wrap our year together with a community potluck and BBQ.
Get a Trackers Rovers Membership
Register and receive a Trackers Rovers Membership for your full year (Sept - August). This includes:
- 7 Weekend Adventure Days, Graduation BBQ
- A Trackers T-Shirt, Trackers Woodcarving Guide & monthly Trackers Journal.
- 10% off other Trackers programs for the registered Trackers Apprentice. Includes all programs occurring from program start to the end of following summer. Cannot be combined with other discounts or scholarships.
Tuition includes all Weekend Adventure Days and Seasonal Gatherings. Reserve your place with a $190 non-refundable deposit, then pay the remaining tuition in 9 monthly payments of $140 (total $1,450). Your first payment is due August 31.
Returning Student Discount Apprentices returning from a previous program year (within Fall to Spring) receive a 15% discount. Use your discount code (emailed) or Contact Us to receive one.
Need Financial Help? We offer Opportunity & Merit Scholarships of 5% - 15% off. Up to a $200 discount off the full tuition. It's quick and easy to apply.
Please note, scholarships and multiple discounts cannot be combined.