2018-2019 After School Registration Information
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open for families on the waitlist and new students on April 13th. Families on our wait list will receive priority enrollment notification.
Tuition Fees and Dates
Info Packet coming soon!
Your total tuition due will be based on the actual number of days in your school's calendar on the day of your program.
- Regular release days (Glenview, Malcolm X, Washington, LeConte, Rosa Parks, NOCCS, King, Marin, and Thousand Oaks): $41 per program day, billed in 9 monthly installments
- Early release schools (Cornell, Peralta, Oxford, Yu Ming): $49 per program day, billed in 9 monthly installments
You may choose to pay your tuition in 9 equal monthly installments, or pay in full by August 15 for a 5% discount. Your tuition is based on the total number of days for that specific school and day schedule. For ease of accounting, payments are divided into nine equal payments, regardless of the number of meetings in that specific month. Payments are automatically debited once monthly from September - May. Please note that registrations are for a full year; however, we do allow for mid-season withdrawals per our cancellation policy (see below).
Our program begins on Tuesday September 4, 2018 and ends on Friday June 7, 2019. There is also no Trackers after school during school holidays, no-school days, etc. Early release conference days are included! We will pick up at the early release time on those days at no extra cost. Your payment will be pro-rated for the exact number of days in your school's session. Please see our Calendar for details.
In order to provide quality break camp programming, including preparation
and staff training, our calendar may vary slightly from your school's. In
general, we follow the Berkeley Unified Calendar. Additionally, we pause
our after school programs during February Break week for camp programs.
Finally, depending on your school, our spring break may be a different week
and your program may be "off" for two weeks.
Trackers After School will also not meet the following weeks. This schedule applies regardless of your
school's schedule, as Trackers runs break programs and staff development based primarily on the
- December 24 - Jan 4: Winter Break Camp weeks
- January 7 - January 11: Trackers Staff Winter Break week
- February 18 - 22: February Break Camp week
- April 1 - April 5: OUSD and BUSD Spring Break camp week
- June 10 - 14: Annual Pre-Summer Staff Training week
We want your child to experience our program so your family can decide if it is the best fit for them. We can schedule trial days in May on a space-available basis. We will begin taking reservations for Fall trial days pending available space on Monday August 20th. Single day trials are $41. If you then sign up for the program, your total tuition will be pro-rated for the time remaining in our year. Contact Us for more information.
We offer rolling mid-session enrollment when space is available, and pro-rate tuition based on actual remaining days in the program. Contact us for more details.
Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy
Because of our small group sizes at each school, we are greatly impacted by mid-year cancellations and withdrawals. Nevertheless, we understand that the needs of families may change during the school year. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Registrations are for a full year, and days missed due to illness or family travel will not be refunded.
- We request a two-week courtesy notice prior to withdrawals. All cancellations must be made in writing via email.
- For all withdrawals, a $75 withdrawal fee will apply.
- After the withdrawal fee has been subtracted, we will refund any pre-paid tuition prorated for time not attended.